A worker was found dead over an oil tank at a Continental Resources well site in Williston, North Dakota on Monday morning.
The McKenzie County Sheriff’s Department identified the worker as Zachary Buckles.
Buckles, 20, was a native of Glasgow, Montana.
The Sheriff’s Department said likely cause of death was hydrogen sulfide gas poisoning.
The North Dakota Occupational Safety and Health Administration said Buckle worked for Black Gold Testing, a subcontractor at the site.
The Sheriff’s Department said no foul play is suspected.