The demand, and salaries, for skilled oil and gas workers is on the rise, according to staffing firm Swift Resources Worldwide
Swift Resources released a list of the top ten highest paid contract jobs in the world.
Australian jobs dominated the list, taking three of the ten spots including the top two slots.
New comer to the list Nigeria took the third and fourth spots while jobs in Iraq, Venezuela and Angola rounded out the bottom half of the list.
1. Completion manger in Australia: up to $3,075 per day
2. Drilling manager in Australia: up to $2,942 per day
3. Drilling manager in Nigeria: up to $2,844 per day
4. Project services director in Nigeria: up to $2,817 per day
5. Drilling manager in Iraq: up to $2,766 per day
6. Completion manager in Venezuela: up to $2,715 per day
7. Project manager in Iraq: up to $2,700 per day
8. Subsea manager in Australia: up to $2,692 per day
9. Drilling manager in Angola: up to $2,631 per day
10. Completion manager in Iraq: up to $2,624 per day
Swift Resources is a global oil and gas staffing firm based in Houston.