Brunel is currently looking for Sales Consultants to join our Global Sales & Recruitment team. As a Sales Consultant, you will have an all round range of responsibilities, primarily for the development of new clients and accounts making sure our clients receive the highest level of service.
The Sales and Recruitment function is a crucial part of Brunel. The responsibilities of the Sales and Recruitment team vary from expanding networks of new clients, driving sales and business development throughout the given region, as well as managing the expectations of our clients and new business.
– Actively developing new clients through generated leads and market knowledge;
– Proactively visiting and speaking with prospective and developing clients;
– Entering into cooperation agreements with clients and external parties;
– Concluding Supplier Agreements with clients (volume agreements);
2. Recruitment and Selection
– Generating a continuous flow of suitable candidates for local or global assignments in accordance with the clients’ candidate profile;
– Initiating/organizing recruitment activities (in cooperation with colleagues);
– Managing a structured and adequate candidate database;
– Coordinating the candidate flow;
– Developing and applying various recruitment tools including databases, social media, marketing and networking;
3. Relationship Management
– Comprehensively managing the expectations of the client, candidates and also Brunel whilst developing new business and maximizing on potential business opportunities.
4. Administration and Database Management
– Post all received job requisitions from clients in the Recruitment Management system;
– Publication – post all jobs orders on our corporate website and other relevant job portals;
– Update all necessary information e.g. status, issue, news, projects, etc. of clients and contractors in recruitment system;
– Manage recruitment database.
– Ideally have an economic, commercial or business education;
– 2 years of work experience in a sales orientated environment;
– Excellent oral and written communication skills.
– Independence/Self management;
– Driven, motivated and a positive, can do attitude;
– Goal driven and target orientated;
– Outstanding communication skills (ability to persuade and build rapport);
– Entrepreneurial & Results driven;
We offer a highly competitive salary and benefits packages which include performance based incentive programs. You can also look forward to high quality training, continuous coaching, the chance to work with world-class colleagues and organisations while developing your career on a global basis.
We can offer you access to rewards, training, support, colleagues, clients and global career opportunities that are truly second to none.
About the organization
We are the number one supplier of high quality specialists to technical projects worldwide. We work for every major operator in the international Oil and Gas industry, as well as operators in the petrochemical, power generation, mining and construction industries through our global network of offices.
To maintain and increase these volumes of staff and successfully manage customer expectations and relations, Brunel prides itself on operational excellence, even in the most challenging of project locations.
If you have any questions regarding this vacancy or the applying procedure in general,
please contact Phil Pritchard on telephone number +44 (0)161 885 2163