We are looking for an ambitious, self motivated individual with a strong focus on business development and sales, who gets the best out of the market and his/her sales team. Other characteristics we are looking for are leading by example, strong communication and motivation skills. The Sales & Recruitment Manager should be a team player with a hands-on mentality.
Develops, maintains and expands our customer base and commercial growth by counseling and inspiring the Sales & Recruitment team; building and maintaining relationships with key clients and identifying new client sales opportunities.
Responsible for motivating and inspiring his/her team by giving clear direction and providing coaching and support. Set up transparent working procedures, policies and open communication. Leading by example is the required management style;
– Lead by example to develop new sales and business opportunities;
– Mentor new employees;
– Transfer knowledge;
– Solve complicated problems and/or conflicts;
– Promote team communications and cooperation;
– Coach Sales Consultants.2. Business Development
Analyzing the marketplace and its developments and translate these back to the team in order to develop and procure new business opportunities, driving sales throughout the region.
– Analyze, stay informed of the labor marketplace and its developments and initiate action on developments;
– Translate developments into a feasible commercial policy;
– Initiate and delegate commercial actions effectively;
– Establish partnerships with clients and external parties;
– Offer expertise in specific areas such as local tax and labour laws.
3. Organization and communication
Transmit the policy of Brunel, its vision and objectives with the aim of working in a united manner, in accordance with the organisations standard policies and procedures.
– Setting up good cooperation between Sales, Operations and Finance & Payroll functions;
– Setting up good cooperation with our Global Recruitment Centre;
– Make improvement proposals concerning processes/procedures and performance;
– Solve complicated problems and/or conflicts.
4. Administrative organization
Ensure a correct implementation of administration processes. Analyse these processes and offer improvement proposals.
– Monitor the correct translation of agreements made with the clients;
– Monitor the correct compliance of international laws and regulations;
– Monitor the implementation of general and employment terms and conditions;
– Monitor special agreements with clients.
– Ideally an economic, commercial or business education;
– Minimum of 5-10 years work experience in a sales and/or commercial role;
– Excellent oral and written communication skills;
– Experience in managing people
– Independence/Self management;
– Driven, motivated and a positive, can do attitude;
– Goal driven and target orientated;
– Outstanding communication skills (ability to persuade and build rapport);
– Entrepreneurial / ambitious;
– Pro-active and takes initiative
We offer a highly competitive salary and benefits packages which include performance based incentive programs. You can also look forward to high quality training, continuous coaching, the chance to work with world-class colleagues and organisations while developing your career on a global basis.
We can offer you access to rewards, training, support, colleagues, clients and global career opportunities that are truly second to none.
About the organization
We are the number one supplier of high quality specialists to technical projects worldwide. We work for every major operator in the international Oil and Gas industry, as well as operators in the petrochemical, power generation, mining and construction industries through our global network of offices.
To maintain and increase these volumes of staff and successfully manage customer expectations and relations, Brunel prides itself on operational excellence, even in the most challenging of project locations.
If you have any questions regarding this vacancy or the applying procedure in general,
please contact Phil Pritchard on telephone number +44 (0)161 885 2163